This is a really basic nail art tutorial for nice even diagonal stripes 😀 Again no sound, hoping to fix that with the next batch of videos.
This is the basic technique that I used for these nails:
So to get the full effect of those nails you would need to do the following:
- Pick out 10 individual colours that form a gradient and paint each nail as a base.
- Add the diagonal stripes to each finger
- Add a cluster of 3 point backed diamantes using clear polish as a glue. Press them into the nails quite hard so they are secure.
- Add a couple of heart shaped diamantes to either side of the clusters so they form line from one side of the nail to the other.
- Top coat the hell of it and done!
Once you master this technique it’s really versatile and can be used in any number of styles. I hope you guys found this useful 🙂