Random project… We had an Ikea lamp which was broken and an Ikea tea light lantern which was also a bit broken. So I combined them into one monster lantern…

The second lamp didn’t work and this one wasn’t getting power properly.
I removed the top of the lamp and glued the lantern in place. I also strengthened the inside so it could withstand the extra weight.
I also added some flowers into the stand because… I don’t know, its me. >_>
With no power supply any more I debated between tea lights or LED fairy lights. The LED won out because they required less cleaning of wax.
So there you go, waste nothing! It looks a little like it’s leading the way to Narnia XD

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.