I’ve been waiting for my phone contract to end for ages so I could upgrade and when I finally got my new phone the first thing I did was of course try to plan out some deco for it!
The first thing I did was lay down protective contact and completely encase the phone to avoid any stray glue problems.
I experimented with placement and the kind of charms. I really wanted to use the silver charm which James bought me a few years ago because I’ve been doing so much knitting lately XD
I finalised my design and did a small test run. This time I decided to go for something flush to the phone rather than a heavy case like last time. I went for a design that was less random because it suited the shape of the phone more.
Then it was time for gluing ^_^ I did the edges first and then using a ruler to make sure it was even and straight laid down a foundation row.
After the basics it was time to fill in the middle areas.
Cut off the extra masking contact and that’s it!
I haven’t decided if I’ll keep this design yet as it’s not my favorite of the designs I’ve had in the past but if I decide to change it will be as easy as peeling off the contact 😀
If I do end up doing it again I’m definitely using the knitting queen charm again XD