You know those days that just draaaaag on? The main difference between me an the cute little Lolita above is that I have a packet of Timtams next to me. Who ever invented Timtams needs a medal. Or a commendation from the Queen. I wonder if the Queen eats Timtams with her tea? I like to think she does! I bet she has an unlimited supply too. Damn lucky Queen.
To distract myself I’ve been thinking about what I’m planning for this weekend…
- Trying to finish the new Blue Crane Design website… which is what I’m doing now.
- Decide on a design to deco my new phone case.
- Photos for 2 hair tutorials- hot rollers and kitty rolls
- Dye hair (if I have time to do the above tutorials!)
- Start next website for work.
- Try to physically leave the house and go shopping!
- Do something crafty
- Sleep for a decent amount of time
- Download a bunch of new iphone apps to play with and find a cute screen saver
- Do at least 5 more lessons of Japanese coach, write 2 entries on Lang 8 and try to learn some more kanji
- Do my nails for guest post at Lisa’s blog
Well that’s a pretty full weekend, I better get back to work so I can start enjoying it tonight!
What are you guys going to be up to? Have any of you made ACEOs recently?