1. Worrying about Neis/screwing around with Centerlink
- While it was awesome getting into Neis, there has been so much stress involved with this process! I’m so glad it’s over.
2. Having a seizure in the shower
- I was on the floor of the shower for more than 2 hours until James found me and the feeling of helplessness is something I never want to repeat.
3. Not being able to wear nice clothes for a while
- I love pretty things and pretty clothes. Not having a style, not having anything I love makes me sad.
4. Going to hospital and so many drs appointments
- I hate doctors. I really really do. Nurses are awesome though.
5. Spending several hours trying to perfect curling my hair for a really important event to have it ruined by humidity.
- Curling my hair or straightening it has never been a talent of mine. Who knows, maybe I’ll perfect it in 2009? Yes I know it’s lame but I couldn’t think of a last one.